Heart + Hand Outreach Ministries is fortunate to receive funding from the West Virginia Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church, United Way of Central West Virginia, The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation, Toyota, FEMA, and other churches, businesses, and caring individuals. Because of this support, we are able to help alleviate hunger and provide assistance to those living in poverty. We also provide work boots/nonskid shoes and clothing to those that work towards a better tomorrow.
Ways You Can Donate
- You can donate furniture, housewares, and clothing Monday through Saturday from 10am to 3pm at our back door or call 304-744-6741 for a pickup.
- Food donations are always needed. Donate SCMS friendly food, pantry food like cereal, pancake mix and syrup, soup, spaghetti sauce and pasta, Jiffy mix, or garden vegetables.
- Schedule a pickup to donate towards First Presbyterian’s leadership in the Summer Furniture Mission. This program seeks donations of good, used furniture. Call First Presbyterian Church at 304-744-2333 or Heart + Hand at 304-744-6741.
- Sponsor or participate in the annual Hike for Hunger. You can download the registration form here or click here for the sponsorship form.
- We participate in a program called Causeworthy Clothes that sends clothing that we cannot use to Central and South America. We are happy to accept not only your gently used items, but also any and all clothes, shoes, purses, belts, and hats.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, you can click the PayPal button below to fill out our form, or give us a call at 304.342.0029.
You can also click here to register your current Kroger rewards card at www.kroger.com and then select Heart + Hand Outreach Ministries to designate your Community Rewards. Please support Heart + Hand Outreach Ministries when you shop.
Receive an NIP WV Tax Credit
Please check with us in the fall of 2020 for availability.