The Heart + Hand Thrift Store is stocked throughout the day with items received as donations. Those that qualify for assistance receive needed items at no cost through our voucher program. Everyone else is invited…encouraged to come and enjoy shopping.
Who should come to Heart + Hand Thrift Store?
• Low income families struggling to have enough clothing and basic household items.
• Everyone that loves to shop for a bargain.
• Creative people looking to refinish or repurpose thrift store items.
• Treasure seekers that are always searching for collectibles and antiques.
• Resellers that supplement their income by buying cheap and selling for a profit.
• Community members that like to support Heart + Hand programs through this year round fundraiser.
This is a year round fundraiser for us. Profits from the Thrift Store are used to cover our operating costs and fund additional assistance programs. Help the community while you shop at the Heart + Hand Thrift Store!